SHIPPING & RETURNS
is simple and easy to understand. If you are not satisfied with any item received from us you have 5 days to return it in unused condition for replacement or a refund of the price paid. All returns must be submitted through the process below.
Orders will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
AMI Defense will determine the most efficient carrier for the order. All shipments to P.O. Boxes will be made via USPS. Rates to Alaska and Hawaii may be higher.
All firearms are subject to ATF regulations and will only be shipped to an FFL dealer for you to pick up. You will need to have an FFL dealer supply AMI DEFENSE with their information and address.
Shipping promotions and coupons are valid only in the contiguous 48 states. Handling fees will be assessed on all heavy or over-sized items regardless of promotion. Shipping promotions do not apply to previously submitted orders or firearm orders.
AMI Defense is not responsible for goods damaged in shipping. Lost or damaged claims are the responsibility of the carrier. Contact us if you need assistance with your claim.
We make every effort to ship in-stock items within 3 days. You will receive a tracking number with your order confirmation.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints.
COMPLIANCE WITH FIREARMS LAWS
You agree by ordering from AMI Defense that you are in compliance with all city, state, local and federal firearms regulations and that you are a legal adult without any legal restrictions with regard to your purchase. Please consult all applicable firearms laws before ordering.
AMI Defense will not ship 80% frames to the States of New York or New Jersey. check with local laws before ordering.
AMI DEFENSE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING DAMAGE OR INJURY WHICH MAY RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USE. PARTS SOLD BY AMI DEFENSE SHOULD BE INSTALLED ONLY BY A COMPETENT GUNSMITH.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1) All returns must be pre-approved by calling or emailing AMI Defense to acquire an RMA. Please include the RMA number with your return paperwork.
2) In order for a product to be eligible for refund, it must be returned within 5 calendar days of purchase. The product must be in unused condition and undamaged in any way.
3) Return all shipments to:
AMI Defense, Inc.
1201 E. Lincolnway
La Porte, IN 46350
4) The return form and a copy of your invoice must accompany all returns.
5) If original packaging is damaged, please include a photo depicting the damage.
6) Products must be returned with all original components and paperwork.
7) All products that are not defective or are without original packaging may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
8) No returns on tools except in the case of a manufacturing defect.
9) All shipments must be prepaid. C.O.D.s will be refused. Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is the fault of AMI Defense. In no event will express shipping charges be refunded.
10) Returns must be shipped via USPS parcel post or UPS ground. Please do not send us your original parts for comparison or for any other purpose. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced parts in transit or upon receipt.
For proper function and safety, AMI Defense parts should be installed only by a competent gunsmith.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at:
(219) 326-1976 or